Power Integrations gate driver products are available with factory-provided reliability services that reduce total cost of ownership and streamline production.
- Conformal Coating is a process of applying a thin polymeric film which "conforms" to the contours of a printed circuit board in order to protect the board's components.
- Burn-in is a process of running a power supply through electronic components at an elevated temperature to detect failure.
Download the documents below for more information on our reliability services and extended warranty:
Table of Content:
- Conformal Coating for Gate Drivers
- Burn-In for Gate Drivers
- Reliability Services Warranty
- Terms of Conditions of Sale